The Sevcon Gen4 Size 6 Controller is one of the best controllers on the market for Motenergy motors. They’ve proven to be one of the highest power controllers for their size and have a proven track-record for reliability.
- Designed for battery pack voltages of 72V/96V nominal.
- 40V minimum operating voltage and 116V maximum pack voltage
- Continuous current: 220Amps (60 min), Boost Current: 660A (10 sec) Peak Current: 550Amps (2 min)
- Encoders supported: Absolute Sin/Cos, Absolute UVW and Incremental AB
- Integrated Capacitor pre-charge function
- Regenerative braking allowing reduced battery power consumption
- 8 Digital inputs
- 2 Analogue inputs (can be configured as digital)
- 3 contactor/solenoid outputs
- CANbus communications are supported
- Externally cooled IP66 case
- Integrated power fuse holder
- Part number: 634A85203
Programming is now included for the following motors (please specify when ordering, or it will be left as-is):
- ME1507 and ME1616
- Others motor programming options are available but support will be limited. Please inquire prior to purchasing.
- WILL NOT WORK with Contactors that have a Coil Economizer on them (EV200). Please purchase one of our LEV200’s that is compatible.
- We highly recommend purchasing our Sevcon/Motenergy wiring harness to ensure compatibility.
- If you are located outside of the United States, we recommend purchasing the Programming kit as well.